Our people counter QIS.PZ should help to prevent the further spread of COVID19. It is used to control or restrict the entry of rooms or buildings.
QIS.TE PZ is flexible and can be used for small, individual rooms such as a coffee kitchen, but also for larger rooms or complete buildings.
Our people counter is suitable for retail, gastronomy, banks and public offices as well as for shopping centres, airports, schools/universities, swimming pools, fitness studios and major events.
- counts people entering and leaving by using optical sensor technology (no camera)
- indicates the current status using signal lights or optionally an integrated display
- additional visualization on WLAN-enabled devices (e.g. tablet, smart TV, etc.)
- central management and visualization of multiple inputs and outputs for rooms and buildings integrated
- data transfer to existing systems and connection to automatic doors possible
Advantages of QIS.TE PZ
- automated counting saves additional staff and therefore costs
- increased security creates a better feeling with visitors and customers
- cost effective solution without running costs
- flexibly adaptable and expandable in case of new legal requirements
*a temporary/event-related rental of QIS.TE PZ is also possible
You need more information?
„Regarding the current situation with the corona virus and the related admission restrictions, we hope our personcounter will help to contain it. Our solution is certainly interesting for retail companies, but also for universities or industrial companies.“
Christian Schmidt, Christian Schwindling und Alexander Westhäusler – Founders of QIS GmbH