QIS.TE IO is an extension to the QIS.TE main module, which can process digital input and output signals. This enables the implementation of RFID gate applications in various forms.
- registration of digital input signals by various sensors (e.g. light barriers)
- shifting of digital outputs to control actuators (e.g. signal lamps)
- optionally 8 inputs, 8 outputs or 4 inputs and outputs each
- configurable events (e.g. signals at different inputs switch the same output)
- any combination of QIS.TE IO and QIS.TE HM depending on the application
- power supply and communication with QIS.TE HM via DIN rail bus
- all types of RFID gate applications (gate passage, door, chain conveyor, material flow system etc.)